Who should apply?
Applicants must be:
- Between 17-25 years of age
- Resident in the Cayman Islands for four years prior to applying
- Accepted to a competitively ranked and accredited institution
- Ready to commence studies in Aug/Sept 2016
- A full-time student pursuing undergraduate level studies in an area that will contribute to the future of the Cayman Islands
- In strong academic standing with a minimum of 5 higher level passes including Math and English or cumulative high school GPA of 3.0 or higher plus any of the following:
- 3 ‘A’ levels with a minimum average grade of B, OR
- Associates degree with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher, OR
- AP or IB equivalent
- Strong communicator with good interpersonal skills, work ethic and character
How to Apply
Items that must be submitted as part of the application process:
- Cover letter
- Completed application form
- Proof of Caymanian Status
- Passport-sized photo
- Letter of conditional acceptance /letter of acceptance
- Official high school or college transcript
- Examination certificates/results available at time of application
- Two completed character references
- Personal statement
- Proof of health insurance coverage
Once the required and completed documentation is received:
- Eligible applicants will be evaluated and a short list of candidates selected
- Applicants will be evaluated against the required criteria and by Dart’s internal selection committee
- Candidates will be selected to attend a panel interview where results will be scored
- Final selection will be made by the Final Selection Committee, comprised of Dart executives and leaders within the community
Deadline for submitting your complete application is May 27, 2016.
Once the required and completed documentation is received
- Eligible applicants will be evaluated and a short-list of candidates selected for an interview.
- Applicants will be evaluated against the required criteria and evaluated by Dart’s internal selection committee.
- Candidates will be selected to attend a panel interview where results will be scored and interview scores combined with overall candidate scores.
- Finalist applicants will be selected for evaluation and consideration of the Final Selection Committee made up of Dart Executives and professionals from outside of Dart who are specialist in their fields.
Application deadline is May 27, 2016 for all, full completed forms and references.
Applications and supporting documentation must be submitted to:
The Learning & Development Manager
Dart Enterprises Ltd.
89 Nexus Way
Direct any questions to MindsInspired@dartcayman.com. Or call (345) 640-3676.