Who should apply
Applicants must be:
- Caymanian or have the right to be Caymanian
- Living and attending school in the Cayman Islands
- Preparing to enter Grade 9 (Year 10) in the 2016/2017 academic year
- Demonstrating a high level academic achievement in the areas of math and/or science
- Involved in school or community activities
- Interested in being mentored by a Dart employee
- Interested in gaining job experience and financial planning guidance
How to apply
- Complete an application form (download link below)
- Provide copies of Report Cards from the past two years
- Provide proof of having the right to be Caymanian
- Provide confirmation of entering Grade 9 (Year 10)
- Give names and contact details of two references
- Write a short essay
Completed applications may be delivered to:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Hand: Dart Enterprises Ltd. Reception 89 Nexus Way, Camana Bay.
By Mail: Minds Inspired Scholarships c/o Dart Enterprises Ltd. 10 Market St. #771 Cayman Islands, KY1–9006
- The deadline for submission of applications is April 15, 2016
- Applicants selected for an assessment and/or interview will be contacted by email in late April 2016
- Announcement of scholarship recipients for 2016 will be made in May/June 2016.
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered..