The William A. Dart Scholarship is open to any field of academic study.
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA or its equivalent during each academic year.
- Continue full-time enrolment in accordance with requisite hours per semester.
- Submit grades immediately to the Learning & Development Manager and sign a release form allowing access to grades.
- Be an Ambassador for the Dart Organisation by maintaining a professional manner at all times, holding him /her to the highest standards and ethics.
- Where possible, participate in campus developmental and leadership programmes.
The scholar’s grades will be reviewed each term (semester) to form the basis on which the scholarship is considered for annual renewal.
In the event that the student does not successfully complete the requirements of the scholarship programme and withdraws from the educational institution, for whatever reason, the entire cost of the scholarship, will immediately become an expense to the student, payable to the scholarship in full.